Your cart is empty
More Info -
It contains five types of exercises:
- Understand and write English
- Spelling and
- Unique to this program
I. Reading at own speed and learning meaning of words
II. Line scanning is used to improve reading speed as it teaches how to read whiles scanning down the centre of a column.
• Free format answers – you can thus write your own answer
• 45 000 word dictionaryThere is a wide range of grammar and vocabulary building exercises in the program from simple questions and answers to word builder programs.
Here are just a few examples:
• Use mouse to drag rhyming words next to each other
• Arrange words in the correct order
• The help facility can show you how to find exercises on a specific topic.
You can also see a detailed report on your progress which can be printed.
200 MHz processor,64 Meg RAM200 Meg Hard drive spaceWindows 98/2000/ME/XPScreen resolution 800x60016 bit True colours